Sunday, August 16, 2009

White

So I'm feeling pretty white again right now. Carefree, relaxed, just looking to have some fun. This weekend has been pretty fun so far, went out yesterday and today to go watch movies. I saw G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra yesterday and I thought it was a pretty good movie so I might watch it again if i ever get the chance. Today I watched UP for the third time and I can never get enough of this movie. Even after watching it three times, it still made my cry. I know, I know, I'm being a pussy, but I can't help it. Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party and I need to be up by 8 to shower so that i can be ready to leave at 10. Since I'm used to sleeping in until 12 or 1, I decided I'm going to pull an all-nighter so I won't have to wake up early. Not much is on my mind right now, just looking back on 8th grade year. Wish I hung out with Traphik Kidz more. Haha. They're some cool kids. Just want high school to come already so I have something to do instead of just wasting my days at home. Grrr, I'm just going on and on and I'm not really making sense. Haha. Guess I'm done with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment