Sunday, August 16, 2009

Do You Ever?

This blog is not like the other ones where I blog about my day. It's just that earlier Manuel and I were talking on AIM and we started talking about relationships. I swear this is not gay. Haha. Anyway I just wanted to ask you guys, do you ever like the chase more than the actual person? I mean sometimes i can be crazy about a girl and sometimes I can like her just because it's getting exciting. Is this wrong? I don't know. You tell me, because I'm not really good at relationships and there are a lot of people out there with more dating experience than me. I just wanted to know if you guys ever find yourself in the situation that I'm sometimes in. Don't get me wrong, I don't only like the chase, I like the girl too. But sometimes flirting just gets exciting and you have more fun flirting than getting to know the girl. I hope I'm not being a jerk or anything. Post your answers in comments.

2 comments: