Tuesday, August 11, 2009

White

So from now on I'm going to be posting my blog titles as colors to represent my mood. Pretty homo I know, but its the best idea I got. Today will be white, because I'm feeling pretty carefree and had a fun day. I also wore a white shirt today. Haha. See how I planned that? Just kidding. This morning i went over to Don's house, but it got way delayed because of my dad but it was all good. We played games for a little bit and then went outside for a while to go ride around. I felt pretty out of place with them because I don't skate or bike so I just sat there while they were doing tricks and stuff. I can dance though, just saying. Haha. My mom picked me up from Don's house aroung six o' clock and then we picked up my sister at Baskin 31 Robin's because she went there after tutoring. We came home and ate dinner which was pretty good because my mom cooked my favorite soup. Yummy. Then me and my dad sat and watched 24 and I feel asleep so I missed a couple episodes. We finished the newest season on dvd box set and now I'm like crap what do I do now? Haha. Don't think I'll be going to sleep anytime soon since I just woke up from my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment