Thursday, August 13, 2009

Teal

Yeah, my favorite color and my current mood. Feeling mellow, cool, chill? Like water? I don't know what color explains it really, but it's good enough. Today was like Monday woke up pretty late and didn't do much except watch movies with my parents and then went to piano class at around 7pm. Nothing exciting. But me and my sister go to the liquor store next door every week when we have lesson and we got to know the guy that works there. So today there were new type of chips that I wanted to try but I also wanted to get Hot Cheetos. So I was standing there for a while asking my sister which bag I should get and she kept telling me that I only have one dollar. After I paid for my Hot Cheetos the guy turned my sister and was like just take the other bag. We got hooked up, dawg. Haha. Highlight of my day. Going to Grove tomorrow to pick up my registration packet around 1pm. I'm gonna go to sleep now, so good night.

Shout out to my boo, Alison Sorn! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment