Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Orange

I don't know what I'm still doing up right now. Having a hard time sleeping. Damn, I'm wide awake. I'm feeling orange right now, so I guess that's like frustrated but not angry like red or something. Haha. I'm just getting frustrated with myself because I have nothing exciting to do anymore. And I'm starting to get disappointed in myself because I took such a long break from dancing. Shit. I can't even do moves that I would usually nail 100 times becuase I pussy out now. I have a really big problem with that, pussying out. I like a girl, right? She like me too, right? We should go out, right? Right. But every single time that happens I end up pussying out and it's gets really annoying after a while. Yeah, that's right. I annoy myself. I disappoint myself too. *Sigh* Wish things would really start looking up for me. I just want high school to come around so I can just really start fresh with a clean slate. Going to try going to sleep now. All I can say is alone time really gave my time to think about who cool I think I am compared to how cool I am in real life. And shit, I was way off. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment